Cradle of Alsatian viticulture, Eguisheim is one of the » most beautiful villages in France « .
Ideally located on the hillside and the foot of the three castles in the village also named » flower village « .
Essential step of the wine route , you may stroll along the flowery streets and stop for a tasting of the great wines of the region !
Contact us to organize your stay : tastings, gastronomy and annual events change with the seasons !
Eguisheim in few dates :
- 1989 : Grand National prices of flowering
- 2003 : One of the most beautiful villages in France
- 2006 : Gold medal contest of the European Entente Florale
- 2009 : Label » Christmas Village «
- 2009 : Label » Stork Village in Alsace «
- 2012 : Label » Green Holiday Resort «
- 2013 : Favorite French village
Useful links to prepare your stay :